BOOK, MOVIE, & AUDIO LOAN PERIODS
OVERDUE MATERIALS FINES & FEES
COMPUTERS & INTERNET
The Meadows Valley Public Library does not endorse the viewpoints or vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of electronic information.
- Materials published with the last 12 months
- Non-circulating or reference items
- Rare materials, original manuscripts or unique items
Some types of materials are not obtained through MVPL I.L.L. services. These include:
- Copies of materials owned by Meadows Valley Public Library
- Journals and newspapers published with the last 12 months
- DVDs, videos, music CDs or cassettes, computer software and games
UNATTENDED CHILDREN POLICY
Levels of supervision required:
1. Children under the age of three must always be in close proximity
and within sight of the adult responsible for their safety.
2. Children under the age of eight must be directly supervised by a
parent or responsible caregiver at all times while in the library.
3. Children eight and older may be left unattended providing they are
mature enough to follow library rules and observe proper conduct.
Such children are subject to the same rules of behavior as other
patrons and the same consequences, including being asked to leave
4. Children under the age of eight must be accompanied by a
parent, guardian, or caregiver age 12 or older at all times and in all
areas of the library and its property except when participating in a
library sponsored children’s program, such as Story Time.